Having a issue

I'm changing my streetglide to a road glide. Got everything wired and ready. Go to turn my switch on and nothing. Everything lights up,but don't here fuel pump like I use to when I turned it on. All fuses are good,only thing I havent checked yet is to see if I have a wire in the wrong spot or a pinched wire somewhere. Has anyone else had the issue,and what did you find to be the problem.Thanks

ramalama65

I'm changing my streetglide to a road glide. Got everything wired and ready. Go to turn my switch on and nothing. Everything lights up,but don't here fuel pump like I use to when I turned it on. All fuses are good,only thing I havent checked yet is to see if I have a wire in the wrong spot or a pinched wire somewhere. Has anyone else had the issue,and what did you find to be the problem.Thanks
Hello, not sure what year your bike is but maybe it has something to do with the alarm or neutral safety switch/wiring. If you dont keep that key fob within a few feet or have an old battery, it will not activate the starter when trying to start the bike. As for the neutral safety switch, are you definitely in neutral when attempting to start? I'd double check the wiring for that switch too.