Hats?

NHBAGGER

Site Supporter
Bill, any thoughts on selling Chopped Bagger hats/ Maybe something in a flat top to be different or even a low-profile?

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
everyone that actually "wears hats" on the regular knows that flex fit hats are junk. dont even waste your money on those.

wtf6316

Bill my next door neighbor has an embroidery shop in her house. Im sure I could get a good price.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Staff member
The answer is....

I don't know shit about hats, show me some pics.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Staying tuned... I have been throwing around the idea of Legacy Bagger hats... fitted for masses I would think. Only problem is I want the logo turned sideways and on one side, few issues with that. I am actually working with someone I met here to look into it. Good luck Bill if you decide, but I think he has tons of shirts he wants to sell first.

crutter

Site Supporter
Well bill,
This is a baseball style hat
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348671877.031203.jpg

This is a great man wearing a cowboy style hat
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348671901.839244.jpg

And this is a Jimmy hat
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348671922.920717.jpg

Let us know if you have any other questions! We love helping!

Woody

I'm in for either flex-fit or fitted baseball hat.

How about the bike from the logo on the front and the website address across the lower back. (looks good when wearing backwards.)

And maybe two or three different threads colors on a black hat. (Green, blue and red?)

HawgSwag26

Site Supporter
Fitted cap with logo on front and website on the back like Woody said or in small print on the brim. Flat style brim so you can shape it the way you like to or not at all like how I wear mine.

99514-12VM.jpg

Latest posts