Harley Davidson 2013 models are out

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

smooothone23

FLHX has always had the spoke wheel option and it was more than the cast by 510 bucks. We have about 40 2013s here already, nothing too exciting except for the candy colors.

Zach

Site Supporter
CVO Road King has a tunes now. The new CVO "Breakout" is running a 130/60/21 front tire? Interesting option for us "little wheel" guys. LOL

Zach

Last edited:

FSTBGR

Why any one would buy a CVO is beyond me, for that money u could build you own custom bike.....that 110 is garbage stock, I used to smoke with my 95" motored RK.......when u pay that much for a bike with a 110, u shouldnt have to touch the motor other than a pipe....not the case, two of my boys have them with just a filter and pipe and my 107 eats them.......jmo....sorry

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

smooothone23

Why any one would buy a CVO is beyond me, for that money u could build you own custom bike.....that 110 is garbage stock, I used to smoke with my 95" motored RK.......when u pay that much for a bike with a 110, u shouldnt have to touch the motor other than a pipe....not the case, two of my boys have them with just a filter and pipe and my 107 eats them.......jmo....sorry

Dont be sorry, you speak the truth. I was talking to someone today about how cool they thought the new CVO Roadglides look and all I could think about was how small the front wheel looks. We had a guy buy the first one today and paid 4K over MSRP for it...that is alot of money for a bike that is mass produced.

FSTBGR

Who wants to spend almost 40 out tne door for a bike every other yuppie owns.......i love eatin them bikes on the highway......i will say they have some impressive paint though.....

vrog

One of THE 150!

Really you think so???

I think the CVO is a bargain for all that it comes with. Add up all the pieces that are chrome, the custom paint and a big motor and so on and I think you will find its actually a good buy. Granted, any motor Harley makes has room for improvement but they have to meet EPA standards. They hold their value a little better too.

Now a CVO with a 26" and you got a real nice bike!

This bike with a 26" Renegade Racine Wheel would look sick

Camtech just did this 2012 SERG

2009 SERG Camtech did last year

Alan Gregory's 2009 SERG Always loved this bike!!!

Zach

Site Supporter
I agree with VROG. The CVO bikes cannot be built for what they sell for. That said, I would not buy one. I'm kind of in the same camp as FSTBGR. I wouldn't put all that chrome and shit on that a stock CVO comes with so I couldn't justify the $40k price tag.

That blue one is really clean.

Zach

FSTBGR

Cvo cant be built for what they sell for....what, thats about nuts, chrome doesnt cost 10000 dollars, I know I had a all chrome RK, yes they do have bad ass paint but its bad ass paint 1000 other people have, I built my new bagger way cheaper than a CVO and yes it might not have a 26" wheel but not a penny was spared on anything I did......if its what u want and u got the money by all means do it, im not shit talkin, I just feel your wastin money on a 110 that has too be built when it shouldnt, a great paint job that has to b ruined to set yourself apart from others.....why waste yor time and money......if u got it do it, it just dont make sense to a dumb guy like me, yes they are nice to look at though....not hating just tryin to save u money.....

Zach

Site Supporter
I don't think anyone is actually buying one, so I'm not sure who you're saving from themself. LOL

If you consider buying a Road Glide Custom, then paying for every bolt on piece of chrome, plus building to the 110, plus buying the paint set, plus putting the shit ass stereo in they use, plus the over priced leather seat, etc etc I bet the ticket will be close.

Not saying it's a good deal because HD stuff is over priced to begin with. Not saying the 110" motor isn't a turd. Just talking the pure $$ of it.

Zach

FSTBGR

I don't think anyone is actually buying one, so I'm not sure who you're saving from themself. LOL

If you consider buying a Road Glide Custom, then paying for every bolt on piece of chrome, plus building to the 110, plus buying the paint set, plus putting the shit ass stereo in they use, plus the over priced leather seat, etc etc I bet the ticket will be close.

Not saying it's a good deal because HD stuff is over priced to begin with. Not saying the 110" motor isn't a turd. Just talking the pure $$ of it.

Zach

Agree, build your own custom......cvos are for mindless people who buy into the ready made CUSTOM.....sorry just get too into this shit sometimes....like a bitch......hahaha