harley bolts

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

tech643

Does anyone on here know if you can get black anodized bolts? Or a place you can send your bolts to, to have it done? Thanks

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
Don't buy the black chrome from drag. They coat the threads. U will fight and break bolts getting them in.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
Loko powder coating on 111th does all are bolts. Done at least 5 motors with new issues and no chipping

tech643

Loko powder coating on 111th does all are bolts. Done at least 5 motors with new issues and no chipping

Thanks. Do you know somebody there? Maybe I will go that route and bring him the bolts. No i wasn't going to do black chrome or hot toppers. HAH I've seen sportbikes they have anodized bolts in 8 different colors and are made of titanium. But all the bolts are metric sized. I can't beleive there are no harley bolts.

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Thanks. Do you know somebody there? Maybe I will go that route and bring him the bolts. No i wasn't going to do black chrome or hot toppers. HAH I've seen sportbikes they have anodized bolts in 8 different colors and are made of titanium. But all the bolts are metric sized. I can't beleive there are no harley bolts.

Order them natural and have them anodized??

Latest posts