Half helmet novelty.

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

FSTBGR

When I wore those I found Voss was by far the most comfortable...

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
I'm slightly confused... Why would you want a novelty carbon fiber helmet? Kinda defeats the purpose, doesn't it?

I think when you've been in a helmet law state for a while, it's probably kind of hard to understand how those of us "who have the option" think... I can totally understand your question - if you're gonna wear something, shouldn't it work?

FSTBGR

A novelty helmet is in no way going to help you in a crash, its an excuse to wear some sort of a helmet, cops in vegas dont mess with anyone wearing them unless u have a patch on your back, buy one u think looks cool, thats about all their worth, hence, novalty helmet, those things will blow off your head on impact or crack to hell if your head actually hits the deck....my friend died wearing one, me and my boys rock full face Shoei's, love full faces.....

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

oscar

No helmet law in Texas at all. But I do wear a dot approved helmet all the time. Just wanted something that does look more stylish and does provide a little protection every once on a while. Sorry to hear bout ur friend though. I can understand ur pov.

Latest posts