GTN LO Build

BMM

Good pictures with the tour pak. I was thinking the 14-15 pak was going to look too big but you've proven that wrong for sure. Nice build.

Willy_b

Added a yaffe tank and sbd chin spoiler. Also changed to a California Baggers fairing brace instead of the adjustable AS one. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441406737.990788.jpg

Top pic is with new fairing bracket, bottom is with AS one. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441406788.164172.jpg

Willy_b

Couple of changes this winter, nothing major. Did some "motor work ", finished the black on my motor with the rocker tops and pushrod tubes and added some big blue powder on the lip of my wheel. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456438112.201125.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456438135.115854.jpg

Willy_b

Thanks guys. Got a couple more things I want to do but nothing really critical. Waiting on my new seat also.

Willy_b

Haven't been on in a long time but got bored and decided to stop in to see what's going on.

After I got in an accident last September I decided to change a couple things up, nothing major. The accident messed my front wheel and fender up, that's about it. Decided to switch to an FL style fender. Had Randy at B'Cool cut curves in the top and bottom of the fender, he now offers this fender as a standard option. Also decided to do a 3D wheel hoping I wouldn't see too many people with one like it. Changed bars. Went with a set from Dave Dupor and ran everything including my brake and clutch internally.
Anyways, I'll try to stop by from time to time but I'm not really customizing it anymore. Just want to ride now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SG11

Great looking bike, you're probably right about not seeing many 3D wheels considering their cost.

Q Hog

Site Supporter
Nice design.. makes for a more comfortable sitting position..

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Looking sweet! Thanks for stopping by!

Latest posts