Great.....

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Jeremy1976

Called dealership today to see how things were going with my bike. Air ride is all on but they are having a bitch of a time getting the wires past the angle on my yaffee 12" monkey bars. I told them everything I read and researched and they already tried lots of lube and other techniques. They have a email sent to yaffee and figure there may be birrs on the inside....

Bill

I used to own some shit!
The bars look awesome... But, by design the put all the wires against a sharp edge. I'll never go that route again...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Jeremy1976

To me bars can make or break a bike. I saw the monkeys and had to have them they are definitely my style. I hope they get the issue resolved. I could not see having any other bars on my bike. Just my opinion and preference.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
90 degree bend where the grips go.

That's definately not a problem, any bars wired internally will have an opening for the wiring to come out there.

Where the vertical and horizontal bars meet inside is a sharp edge. This point coincidentally is also what makes them look so damn good!

Jeremy1976

That's definately not a problem, any bars wired internally will have an opening for the wiring to come out there.

Where the vertical and horizontal bars meet inside is a sharp edge. This point coincidentally is also what makes them look so damn good!

Yes that is the point I meant Bill. The 90 that goes horizontal for the grips and hand controls. Really the only drastic and extreme bend on the bars.

QuikHD

One of THE 150!
Solder it, does yours have the connector on it? SE ones don't have the connector in the bars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thekid

i used the wire pulling lube from lowes works great a couple of hours and done not as hard as i thought it was going to be remember push and pull not just pull

Latest posts