GPS mount

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Zach

Site Supporter
The way Slothy had his mounted is pretty clean if you ask me. Not sure what he used, but all I could really see was a velcro strap around the bar. Not sure what bracket was actually holding the GPS.

Zach

IMG_1229.jpg

slothy

Balls
I used a ball from ram and ran a bolt thru the hole on the speedo nacelle where the clutch cable eyelet was. The Velcro on bar was to prevent it from scratching bar.

So ball to coupler to ram cradle for gps.

On my sg I used a bar clamp style.

Rammount.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
I've got an X mount with the short Ram ball connceted where the mirror would go through the hand control on the left side. Comes off easy. I can use it for my Phone or GPS

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I've got an X mount with the short Ram ball connceted where the mirror would go through the hand control on the left side. Comes off easy. I can use it for my Phone or GPS

Great idea!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
Here's mine.

problem, it hides my awesome speaker grillz!

Last edited:
it doesnt help that your Garmin looks to be the size of an iPad! Nice grillz though! Is that one of those light kits, or the homemade one from sale lites from AutoZOne?

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
Auto Zone light kit. Works great and a very cheap mod. Piss poor pics though from the phone. Love the grills! Yea, us older folks don't wear our read'n specs when we're riding so the bigger, the better! :cheers2:

Latest posts