Got pulled over this morning...

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thecort

On my way home from a good night, this morning, when I see a cop waiting at a light at the intersection I'm rolling through. Don't think much of it...I make a right on to the main road & guess what? So does he. Btw, my wife is in her truck following me home, with our kids.
He pulls up besides me, no lights, & points for me to pull over. I'm like WTF? Didn't do anything wrong except maybe he can't read my whole license plate, so I'm thinking of reasons to give him lol
Anyway, he gets out & says "Dude that bike is hot! I'm just pulling you over cause I really like that bike!" I started laughing. Real cool officer who has a '12 SG that he wants to start customizing too.
My wife just laughed & the kids thought it was the coolest thing that "daddy got pulled over by a cop who liked his bike!"

Tap it!

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
On my way home from a good night, this morning, when I see a cop waiting at a light at the intersection I'm rolling through. Don't think much of it...I make a right on to the main road & guess what? So does he. Btw, my wife is in her truck following me home, with our kids.
He pulls up besides me, no lights, & points for me to pull over. I'm like WTF? Didn't do anything wrong except maybe he can't read my whole license plate, so I'm thinking of reasons to give him lol
Anyway, he gets out & says "Dude that bike is hot! I'm just pulling you over cause I really like that bike!" I started laughing. Real cool officer who has a '12 SG that he wants to start customizing too.
My wife just laughed & the kids thought it was the coolest thing that "daddy got pulled over by a cop who liked his bike!"

Tap it!

Lol, they told me to be in court on 9/7 @9am for 33 over.. Can't pay it, mandatory court... Slow ya roll in GA..

crutter

Site Supporter
Had the same thing happen in a parking lot where I had just dropped my girl off. He said that he had seen my bike the night before but didn't want to hang around it because he didn't want to seem sketchy. So he proceeded to pull me over in the parking lot where we talked for an hour. He has a 07 flhx and is catching the sickness. Always a good thing to make friends with the law.....on positive terms!

FSTBGR

Thats why I love vegas, get a ticket, roll to Craig Kenny my boy the lawyer and its a parking ticket.....never paid a ticket yet......

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts