Got a new lift today

04 Road glide

Direct lift? I have one its really good ! Some advice... Use a water separator on your compressor. I did not and the air cylinder rusted up inside.Had to rebuild the cylinder.

IndyGlide

Site Supporter
Nice lift.. My next lift will be like this one. I like how wide that one is.
I think it's gonna work well for me. It's a little dirty but for the price I paid, I can't complain. The side extensions are removable too for tighter spaces. Plus it's pre drilled for a quick release for my baxley chock whenever the busa needs to be worked on. I don't really like the wheel vise on it and would prefer a chock for the harley. Does anyone have a recommendation on a roll in chock for bigger wheels?

torqu

I need one bad. Ive been thinking of cutting the floor in the garage and flush mounting one. Gonna have to wait till next year. Congrats.

Zach

Site Supporter
I posted some pics of that done by a guy on another forum a long time ago. If you do it, the consensus was to use a K&L lift. They have the highest lift of anything on the market. You lose quite a few inches once it's sunk. The K&L still went high enough to not be bent over working on the bike.

Zach

I need one bad. Ive been thinking of cutting the floor in the garage and flush mounting one. Gonna have to wait till next year. Congrats.

torqu

Thanks for the heads up. I know I'm gonna loose the height, it would just make so much sense for me and my small garage.

Sinister

Site Supporter
Hey Laxin how do you like your HF lift? I've been eyeing one strictly on price just havent pulled the trigger yet!

Latest posts