Going to build my handle bars. Pics PLEASE.

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
There are so many available these days its hard to justify making your own.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
There are so many available these days its hard to justify making your own.

I guess, but over $100 is enough for me. Like $10 materials, $5 powder coating. Time not an issue when you can't do anything else??

My business is slow because fall, pottery doesn't sell very good this time of year..

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I guess, but over $100 is enough for me. Like $10 materials, $5 powder coating. Time not an issue when you can't do anything else??

My business is slow because fall, pottery doesn't sell very good this time of year..

Valid points for sure. If you already have the equipment its a no brainer.

Aaugman

I'd built a few pairs, If they are going to have more than 1 bend in each side make sure you build a reversible jig, I must have bent each side 5 or 6 times to get both sides the exact same...even with them a tiny bit off they would feel really weird otherwise.

Marc

I'd built a few pairs, If they are going to have more than 1 bend in each side make sure you build a reversible jig, I must have bent each side 5 or 6 times to get both sides the exact same...even with them a tiny bit off they would feel really weird otherwise.

Lol.. I'll bet they're weird.. Had my bender for about 20 years now..

DCHBGR

Site Supporter
Go to BR bars and look at them... I want to run his drag bars! And if u got the stuff rock on.... I do but not the time. So if u make a set make an extra for me. Lmao

smokenjoep01

Go to BR bars and look at them... I want to run his drag bars! And if u got the stuff rock on.... I do but not the time. So if u make a set make an extra for me. Lmao
Thats were I am at. I can make more money in the time it takes to build them than its worth saving doing them myself. BR's website has tons of idea/options.
Hey Marc, I got some powdercoating I need done. $5 bucks for bars! I have a pile of other stuff aswell, should be only like about $25 bucks worth :)

Marc

Thats were I am at. I can make more money in the time it takes to build them than its worth saving doing them myself. BR's website has tons of idea/options.
Hey Marc, I got some powdercoating I need done. $5 bucks for bars! I have a pile of other stuff aswell, should be only like about $25 bucks worth :)

You can make $150 an hour while sitting on the couch on that rainy Saturday? If so, damn straight I'd buy them..

Not sure my buddy would do that for everybody.. Send pics, I'll ask. [email protected],com

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I have bent about 3000 feet of tube and I think a decent set of bars would take me a few hours to get right.

Now with a jig, it would be a whole different story.

Latest posts