Going for a lunch ride... to Atlantic City!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
playing hookie from work and heading to AC for a bite to eat. Thats a 3 hour lunch ride from Southern MD. Supposed to be nice tomorrow, and I havent taken a long ride since fall of last year... kind of giddy to get out and ride some! Stopping at the HD dealer in AC and then lunch at someplace called the WhiteHouse. Supposed to have awesome sandwiches. So any of my Chopped Bagger breatheren see me, wave!

Benji

RainmanCS

I'll be working, keep an eye out for the white rainman custom sprinklers truck when you go through Woodstown on your way home.

thecort

Hey Benji that's an hour & 45 min ride for me. Maybe we can meet up there one day. I'll be working tomorrow :-( Gimmie a shout next time you go.
Hey are you going to the "Back to the Beach Ride" in Ocean City, next week?

Tap it!

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Benji,

I'm off tomorrow. If your still going there tomorrow, let me know so we can meet there. I'm about an hour from there. We can have lunch.

LMK.

RainmanCS

Keep your eye out for the funeral procession in Woodstown. The military is bringing back Marine Cpl. Derek A. Kerns today, should be arriving in Woodstown about 11:00 am.

Ah crap! I was doing a few things to the bike getting ready to ride and missed this message... next time brother! Story to follow...
Benji,

I'm off tomorrow. If your still going there tomorrow, let me know so we can meet there. I'm about an hour from there. We can have lunch.

LMK.

SO we trecked out at 9am from DC Area, the ride went from Rt50 across the Bay Bridge to RT301. Took that thru DE and up and across Del Mar (?) Bridge to RT40. Great ride, took about 4 hours with a few stops... Headed to Whitehouse Subs for a cheesesteak. Tooled around the city for a few. Great Ride.

Snuck up the curb, took a pic and scampered out of there before the PoPo came.

at ceasars1 by lickmstickmman, on Flickr

There is a house in South AC that has a house that looks like an elephant. Very strange.

elephant by lickmstickmman, on Flickr

Had a few issues on the trip... ran out of gas, switched to reserve went 5 more miles and broke down... COMPLETELY OUT. Something must be clogging the petcock. The buddy I was riding with had a friend near by that bought a can of gas! Thanx Chris. Only real issue was I forgot a very important thing for a trip like this... SUNSCREEN! I am burnt to a crisp... oh the pain for a white boy.

burnt face by lickmstickmman, on Flickr

And the biggest problem of all, I got home about 1100pm last night. Pulled the bike up into the chock and went in the house. Cam out this morning to this (and see the straps not hooked in... thats how tired I was)

fell over1 by lickmstickmman, on Flickr

fell over by lickmstickmman, on Flickr

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Had a few issues on the trip... ran out of gas, switched to reserve went 5 more miles and broke down... COMPLETELY OUT. Something must be clogging the petcock. The buddy I was riding with had a friend near by that bought a can of gas! Thanx Chris. Only real issue was I forgot a very important thing for a trip like this... SUNSCREEN! I am burnt to a crisp... oh the pain for a white boy.

burnt face by lickmstickmman, on Flickr

And the biggest problem of all, I got home about 1100pm last night. Pulled the bike up into the chock and went in the house. Cam out this morning to this (and see the straps not hooked in... thats how tired I was)

fell over1 by lickmstickmman, on Flickr

fell over by lickmstickmman, on Flickr

Holy SHIT!!!

Hope the bike is ok.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

I think I hurt it more getting the lift out from under it so I could stand it up! I was to sick to my stomach to look close, but the bag lid was left open last night it and it got the worst of the damage. bent the hing and gouged the top... time for speaker lids! scuff on the fairing and bent the handle grip... havent looked harder than that yet.

Ughhh, I think I wont go in there for a few days.

Latest posts