Going fishing

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

dbell66253

One of THE 150!
Love fishing but haven't been in awhile, but today I have to clean out the garage, with two bikes in the garage and the sun out, I'm really going to try, lol.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Probably take my boat out today:

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346503939562.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346503939562.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 85

Appling Bagger

Site Supporter
View attachment 8867Taking ours out tomorrow. Only had my deck boat out twice and the little one wants to go tubing. Also have to finish building the powerhead on my Allison Bass boat before I can go fishing. I'll have it done before the fishing turns on good down here again. And yall wander why my shop is soooo damn dirty. lol

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
View attachment 8867Taking ours out tomorrow. Only had my deck boat out twice and the little one wants to go tubing. Also have to finish building the powerhead on my Allison Bass boat before I can go fishing. I'll have it done before the fishing turns on good down here again. And yall wander why my shop is soooo damn dirty. lol

I had an Allison 2001xb with a 280ss offshore factory race engine, it'd gps 115mph, I like my famous craft.. The Allison 2001xb was not fishing friendly, but fast as hell..

thecort

No patients for bow hunting, I like a long range shot..

Funny, I have no patience for fishing! Lol Nah, I enjoyed it. Did some surf fishing which was a lot of fun. I like that I can bullshit with a buddy, listen to music & drink a few beers while fishing. Can't do that hunting lol.

I love to gun hunt too. Long range shooting is a blast! (no pun intended lol) I just love the challenge of bowhunting more.

Tap it!

Marc

I fish different to most, it's not to boring..
I move around the lake a lot, a few casts and if nothing I'm gone.. If I catch 2-3 I'm gone, moving all the time..

Mostly top water year round, so it's fast..

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
Kewl, hope you have a blast. I fished tournaments around MO/IL for about 15 years. Got burned out on it and really haven't fished since other than a trip now and then with my dad. Heading down to Lake of the Ozarks Sept 13 -15 for their bike week and the Everstart will be that weekend too. I'll get to stop by to see some of my old buddies and how they do.

Appling Bagger

Site Supporter
I had an Allison 2001xb with a 280ss offshore factory race engine, it'd gps 115mph, I like my famous craft.. The Allison 2001xb was not fishing friendly, but fast as hell..

Yes, Thats what I have is a 2001 but I'm only putting a 15" 200 EFI on it. When my son came along, I had to slow down and sold all my real fast stuff(thats why I'm now riding Harley's- Roadraced a GSXR 750 in the early 90's including Road Atlanta). I had an STV with a 12" 300 and 150 shot on it. It ran 100mph in 800' with spray. I gps'd it top end at 127 without spray. Your right the2001 doesnt fish very good with more than one person. That pic of the little one is in a ranger I had but sold. Looking for another one though. Once you fish outta one of them you get very spoiled. They dont make the 2001 anymore so I gotta keep it.

I've got a couple buddies on Lanier with small go-fast boats.

Marc

Kewl, hope you have a blast. I fished tournaments around MO/IL for about 15 years. Got burned out on it and really haven't fished since other than a trip now and then with my dad. Heading down to Lake of the Ozarks Sept 13 -15 for their bike week and the Everstart will be that weekend too. I'll get to stop by to see some of my old buddies and how they do.

We had a great time.. Thanks!

Marc

Yes, Thats what I have is a 2001 but I'm only putting a 15" 200 EFI on it. When my son came along, I had to slow down and sold all my real fast stuff(thats why I'm now riding Harley's- Roadraced a GSXR 750 in the early 90's including Road Atlanta). I had an STV with a 12" 300 and 150 shot on it. It ran 100mph in 800' with spray. I gps'd it top end at 127 without spray. Your right the2001 doesnt fish very good with more than one person. That pic of the little one is in a ranger I had but sold. Looking for another one though. Once you fish outta one of them you get very spoiled. They dont make the 2001 anymore so I gotta keep it.

I've got a couple buddies on Lanier with small go-fast boats.

800' that's getten a hold, damn.. What prop?

I ran a Mazco 29 3 blade.

Lol..
I spent years at the drag strip, Atl drag way, my last car was a tube chassis '65 falcon ran 8.50s with a Windsor. All motor.

Kids or divorce one of the two got'em. Lol..

I had a ranger, it's like a Harley, over priced... I love my famous craft, like it better than my ranger. The famous craft has NO frivolous extras, it's a justa fishing boat.. It'll run 60 with the mercury 175, fast enough. Has 3 live wells, and all flat deck. I don't sit on a seat, not even a pedestal. Fast fishing, no time to sit..

Lot of loud cigaret boats today, bloooo bloo n slow... All that noise for NOTHING. Lol. You know there an old miss Budweiser on Lanier.. Met him one day, he was crushing bout 80-85 and I blew his shit outa the water in my yellow Allison. He finally caught up, mile or two.. It was a fun chase..

Appling Bagger

Site Supporter
22 pitch yamaha drag prop turnin close to 12k. for some dumb reason I felt safer cause your no going fast for very long-all acceleration. That top end shit gives you waaay to much time to think about stuff going wrong. Not for me.

Marc

Lol.. I loved it... I'd run the whole lake wide open!! Buzz buz buzzzz, I can hear the motor.. After the second turnee the started me first, they didn't like me starting 25-30 and me spray all over there blazers and tritons as I passed them.. Lol