Going back to work today...

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
As some of you know I was in a terrible accident last May which led to a couple surgeries, three hospital stays, and a bunch of hardware in my left leg. Today I start back to work "in a limited capacity" and I just wanted to let you guys know in case it seems I am not here as much. I still plan on reading nearly every post "as I do now" but it won't be all day long like in the past.

Please respect me and ChoppedBaggers.com by controlling tempers, not starting any web-fights, and keeping things running smoothly. If anyone has a problem feel free to PM me and/or email me at [email protected].

We have built a terrific forum here and I hope it continues to grow even though I won't be baby sitting like I have been.

Wish me luck!

ramnj

One of THE 150!
Glad to hear. I'm hoping to go back to work soon too. Sucks being stuck at home.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Ended up calling it a day early as my son got sick... I stopped at each of my customers early today just to say hello and they each gave me a list of shit to fix... I would say it went just as expected.

Don't they know I didn't want to actually "work" my first week back!!!!!!

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Aww shit Bill! Quit yer bitchin! How damn hard is it to accelerate a particle anyway!? LOL JK! I hope your monday was better than mine!

dbell66253

One of THE 150!
I would've needed GPS to find my way back after this much time, and also everybody's picture with their name on it, lol. Good luck.

Opunui

Bill question..curious on your job..do you use cyclotron or linear accelerator that accelerates charged subatomic particles or nuclei to high energies

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Bill question..curious on your job..do you use cyclotron or linear accelerator that accelerates charged subatomic particles or nuclei to high energies

Linear Accelerators to accelerate electrons which hit a target material of tungsten knocking off a photon of up to 25 million electron volts.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Latest posts