Fueling 574 reaper cams stk 96"

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
If anyone is looking into to cams for there bagger here is some info. Just put fueling chain 574 cams in a stk 11 96" st glide with v&h head pipe, bassani slip, wimmers air cleaner for a customer. Made 91 tq and 93 hp on dyno at valley. Pretty good numbers for just a drop in cam.
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Casper

One of THE 150!
These are the results for my setup ran with the fueling 574c reaper in a 103 with V&H pipes screaming eagle breather and power commander.
93.61hp
103.32tq

Dyno results 103.jpg,

Last edited:

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
Just drop in cams. Buy the fueling cam install + kit. Will come with inner bearings and all the gaskets u need.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Zach

Site Supporter
It a good idea for all parts (cams, bearings, lifters) to start life together. Pushrods makes no difference unless these cams are not built on the stock base circle. Then you would need to go to adjustables or the correct length one piece rod.

That said, with only 4k miles, I wouldn't replace lifters if it were my bike. I would definitely make sure that each lifter was put back in its' original bore and in the same orientation though.

If you're doing this job yourself, I've got tools to make it easier if you need to borrow them. Inner cam bearing install tool, pushrod tube pliers, cam sprocket locking gear.

Zach