front fender/scoop/panel

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

BigChief

What is the name of those panels that cover up the front two vertical iframe bars, and who sell them. Also can you use pod speaker when using a front faring or whatever it s called?

Zach

Site Supporter
The covers are probably referred to as down tube covers. I think Kuryakyn makes some, others may also.

Not sure what you're referring to as pod speaker.

Zach

BigChief

I've got a complete set of frame covers I'd sell if interested . The lowers are still in the box .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can you send a pic so i can see what you are referring to and what they look like? Also can you use the leg warmers with the covers

BigChief

The covers are probably referred to as down tube covers. I think Kuryakyn makes some, others may also.

Not sure what you're referring to as pod speaker.

Zach
Sorry, I think they are called leg warmers not speaker pods. I use that because I see them with speaker in them usually, even though I think they are extra storage area.

Last edited:

Zach

Site Supporter
Sorry, I think they are called leg warmers not speaker pods. I use that because I see them with speaker in them usually, even though I think they are extra storage area.

I'm with you now. Bagger Specialties has the answer. They are referred to as fairing lowers. Several options for getting speakers in them. No reason they would not work with frame covers. They fairing lowers mount to the engine guard.

Zach

Latest posts