Front air ride??

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Anyone do front air ride or built one out of stock forks ?
I'm interested

That's what all of us "that have it" have. You remove some of the spring and replace it with an air cylinder, running the lines through the center of the fork caps.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Does this work well ??
Do you have complete build instructions?

You'll have to search the forum for a DIY method. Or call Paul at NCB and he will sell you everything you need.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

SASQUATCH

Banned
Air ride

you'll have to search the forum for a diy method. Or call paul at ncb and he will sell you everything you need.

Sent from my adr6400l using tapatalk 2
hey bill i have no idea who paul is from ncb,,,,can you tell me # or web site..........thanks s

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
The search feature on this site leaves a little to be desired. I've searched about every key word I can think of and would sure like to find the DIY method.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
The search feature on this site leaves a little to be desired. I've searched about every key word I can think of and would sure like to find the DIY method.

http://www.choppedbaggers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=591

Took me 45 seconds to find it. It is not a step by step guide, but you will find the model number of the cylinders to use.

Cylinders, switch or two, dump valve, compressor, air line, fittings, and that's it.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

SASQUATCH

Banned
Hey slothy help a guy out just went on natives web site and cant find anything for the front suspension, i was only able to see rear susp kits

Gary H.

One of THE 150!
Sorry Bill, didn't mean to insult the sites integrity. I found that link, but it took me quite a bit longer to do so. I guess I was expecting a more detailed DIY type thread. You still have the best site!

Latest posts