Fried My pbr 300x4

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Willy_b

I was out riding yesterday and the tunes went out and heard a buzzing from the speakers. Went home and took the fairing off to look and the amp had power so I hooked the speakers back up to the radio and what do you know, tunes are back. Of course my dumb ass bought the amp from eBay and RF says it's not under warranty since that's where I bought it from. And it's only 5 months old. Guess I learned my lesson about buying that kinda stuff off eBay!!

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
I have had at least 6 of those amps go bad exactly like that on customer bikes... We stop using them and are using jl xd200x2 or xd400 on top of radio with no issues at all. Every bike we have installed rockford amp in if they listen to rap the have gone bad.

dbell66253

One of THE 150!
I have had at least 6 of those amps go bad exactly like that on customer bikes... We stop using them and are using jl xd200x2 or xd400 on top of radio with no issues at all. Every bike we have installed rockford amp in if they listen to rap the have gone bad.

I just googled that amp, nice, I didn't know it existed, (JLxd 200x2), will the 400 fit on the radio also? I have the RFs now, but if I ever have a problem I will definetly be looking into the JL. Also do you sell them?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Non-Vendors do not publicly advertise.

Please take this conversation to PM's...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Im not advertising. Someone asked me for a price.

I know, just putting it out there...

You do an excellent job of helping guys out without self-promoting. I would say a model example even...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Willy_b

Well good news is I finally got a hold of the guys I bought it from on eBay and they are going to honor the factory warranty. I gotta send it back to them and they will test it then send me a new one.

Latest posts