Fred Kodlin motorcycles

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
My handlebars are made by him, so I have been following some of his builds. He has alot of big wheel baggers under his belt but you dont hear much about him.

Everyone should check some of the weird stuff he is doing to baggers... like cutting out the fairing in front of the speakers on this one, Huh?

www.kodlin.com

Yeah, his stuff is definitely out of the box... Thats what I like about my Apehangers made by him... they are way different than most the ones out there right now...

ddavis

My handlebars are made by him, so I have been following some of his builds. He has alot of big wheel baggers under his belt but you dont hear much about him.

Everyone should check some of the weird stuff he is doing to baggers... like cutting out the fairing in front of the speakers on this one, Huh?

www.kodlin.com

Looks like he just used FBI's Ifairing instead of cutting out for the speakers. Innovative style nonetheless

smokenjoep01

Post a close up picture of what they look like on your bike. That one thing I noticed about the site I didnt like. You cant blow up or zoom in on any of the photos of the bikes. Well maybe some can and I just dont know how.

Post a close up picture of what they look like on your bike. That one thing I noticed about the site I didnt like. You cant blow up or zoom in on any of the photos of the bikes. Well maybe some can and I just dont know how.
Here is bike now... I ended up rotating them up a little from the pic at the bottom. I liked the way they flowed with the fairing better than flowing with the forks...

bike done 5_2012 by lickmstickmman, on Flickr

Goo pic of them installed.