For those of you with more than one in the stable

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

thaglyde

Site Supporter
I have an opportunity to get my first bike back, an 85 fxrs. I want it back of course because she was my first, but of course I don't think its right to get her back and not ride her because I'm used to the creature comforts of my electra glide. Since March I have put 11000 on my bagger. I ride it to work every day its not raining. I'm not sure I will do the same with the fxr.

How do you fellas justify two different bikes and please give me a little more detailed answer than because I can? How often do you ride each?

vegas

I rarely ride my chopper, just to easy to take the electra glide instead, not worth the upkeep, maintenance,cleaning and stuff for me, going back to just one bike

FSTBGR

If u can afford it why not, id have 10 bikes if my pockets were deaper, other than affordability why not? I love so many different styles of bikes, im gonna start an FXR build nxt yr, sorry if I didnt help but dont talk yourself out of it, ride it when u want....

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Ken Stewart

I'm with fstbgr ride when u want to if at all I'm trying to get the guy who has mine to sell it back to me just for the fact that it was my first bike will I ride it prob not but I would let it run keep it clean and be able to tell people that I still own my very first Harley which was a sportster and I payed cash for it so for me it's more of a sentimental thing sorry for rambling on hope it helps

Opunui

I have four full customs..my Bagger is by far my favorite.but when it comes to shows I will ride my local boy (75 shovel). Some times feeling like bar hoping I will jump on one of my choppers. But I love to ride my Bagger first and foremost.

Zach

Site Supporter
I have four full customs..my Bagger is by far my favorite.but when it comes to shows I will ride my local boy (75 shovel). Some times feeling like bar hoping I will jump on one of my choppers. But I love to ride my Bagger first and foremost.

Let's see some pics of em. I love so many styles. Wish I could have one of everything.

If I had a second, it would have to be something that I didn't feel like I needed to put a certain amount of miles on. Just something I wanted to have and ride whenever I felt like it. I think I will always have a bagger, so for me it would be something different. I've always like the Ducati Monsters.

Zach

Latest posts