For all you Victory guys.

TOL has started a new part line and we are teaming up with them to help turn those plain jane Victories into something killer! All new rear end design. Comes complete with saddlebags, rear fender, side covers, and all brackets needed! PM or call for details. 9209794400ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423100697.484818.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423100704.737383.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423100711.932859.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1423100719.960517.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jpit11

Site Supporter
My friend just opened a victory / Indian / slingshot dealer here in NYC. I have a feeling we will be seeing more and more of these. Really nice stuff

DSmoke

I've heard really good reviews from the few people that I know that rode them. They seem to be holding their value pretty good too, but you just can't beat the HD popularity.

bluecollar84

I really like it. I like the actual product photos better than the rendering pics (better angle on the bags). I have always liked them, almost bought a hardball a while back. I would still own one and an XC anyday.

Arothi

I really like the Victory line up. It's good to see some real aftermarket support for them. I like Harley as much as the next guy, but some diversity is nice to see. Especially in the lay frame, big bag, custom side of things.

Latest posts