Focul Speakers

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

lowdog

One of THE 150!
Who has Focul speakers? Are they any good? How do they hold up to the elements (rain/vibration)etc?
Are they worth the money?

Bought a set for my RG and the wives SG. The RG is not back from the painter yet but her focals with amp are the shit. Loud and clear. Only had them in for a month or so tho.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I have 8 Focal 6.5" in my boat, simply said...

They kick ASS!

Got it all from Soundz Customz, he keeps them in stock.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

motorhead

I dont like them. I had a bad experiences with them. I bought a set of a Audio forum. Thing they know what they are talking about. They sold me crap and they no longer repost to my messages or post. So i contacted Focal and they told me to send them and i did. They told me they dont warranty stuff that has been modified by adding stickers with the companies name on it! So i was shit out of luck! SO THE SURE DID KICK MY ASS BUT I HAD HEAR THEY ARE GOOD STUFF I JUST GOT SCREWED! :18 (3):

smokenjoep01

I dont like them. I had a bad experiences with them. I bought a set of a Audio forum. Thing they know what they are talking about. They sold me crap and they no longer repost to my messages or post. So i contacted Focal and they told me to send them and i did. They told me they dont warranty stuff that has been modified by adding stickers with the companies name on it! So i was shit out of luck! SO THE SURE DID KICK MY ASS BUT I HAD HEAR THEY ARE GOOD STUFF I JUST GOT SCREWED! :18 (3):
Say what. A vendor on here ?