Foam work on fender and bags

Shepdog

Sorry, maybe I missed it but what specially is the foam being used for this...a spray foam? Link to an example product would be much appreciated!

ClassiCutCustoms

Site Supporter
Thanks! I knew what I was looking for but hadn't found a place or price yet. I was told the gallon size would be enough for a couple of projects but the quart was too small for anything big.

sscglide

Site Supporter
Thanks dogknott and yes shep dog its quick sisconnect i build all my own stuff my foam is from fiberglast.com

Shepdog

Ok, been surfing more on this stuff, looks fun...so do you just bondo over the foam, then glass it? Or are you glassing to make full molds of the bags and fenders?

Last edited:

DSmoke

Ok, been surfing more on this stuff, looks fun...so do you just bondo over the foam, then glass it? Or are you glassing to make full molds of the bags and fenders?
There are a couple posts on here with good info on doing the foam/fiberglass. Check out DMC and TCenzi threads on it, that is what I followed. I have some good info in my build as well, link below. The fun ends with the fiberglass, after that it's lots of sanding.

Badboy808

Site Supporter
There are a couple posts on here with good info on doing the foam/fiberglass. Check out DMC and TCenzi threads on it, that is what I followed. I have some good info in my build as well, link below. The fun ends with the fiberglass, after that it's lots of sanding.

DSMOKE i tried to private message you about glassing but it says its full lol.

sscglide

Site Supporter
Pack is a dna from kip at scrub cycles and the mount is one i make

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Latest posts