Floorboard options

jadyer

What's up everyone

Been trying to decide on floorboards. Really like the roaring toyz along with Eddie trottas sets. But have noticed battistinis is real popular. Wondering what you all use and if there are pros and cons to any of the floorboards. Are any of them too small Etc.?

Any input is appreciated. Thanks

Warped

My Battastinis are badass , i got the full set of wire frame a couple mths ago
fkn expensive but look really nice.

Actually if your considering Battistini i'll make you a hell of a deal
just because i still want forward controlls

Last edited:

Zach

Site Supporter
Check out JH Choppers. Their Chrome-E-O boards are bad ass. I just put a set on my Road Glide. They are really nice. Longer than stock so it gives me more options to put my feet. Makes long rides a lot more comfortable.

Zach

jadyer

Are thise wire ones the more popular? Or the squared ones. It seems like the wire ones are a little small. Could be wrong but I was surprised how little was there for a floorboard

Zach

Site Supporter
They bolt right up, no issues. Go to the end of this thread, there is a pic of them on my bike. They are adjustable to an extent. In the pic they are mounted as far back as possible. I moved them to the forward position after those pics. It makes it easier to get my kickstand down and to walk the bike backward. Really comfortable to ride with.

Zach

http://choppedbaggers.com/forums/showthread.php?18452-Decembers-supporter-giveaway/page6

Zach do they still fit with stock mounting and controls

Warped

They are actually 3" longer over all than stock very comfortable for different positions
I'm 6'6 and i even took the crash bar off cause i don't need the highway pegs anymore.
the brake arm is longer and lower,and i did passenger pegs instead of boards.
Retail for everything is about $1700, I will sell it all for $1200 obo

rider boards
rear brake
heel toe shifter, i just use the toe
extended brake
and passenger pegs

Warped

20150205_211505.jpgthey are dusty, but just to give ya an idea I have a size 13 foot..they are plenty big

Warped

20150202_185059.jpgI also have these for sale minus pass floorboards and highway bars n pegs that i already sold
$275 obo shipped for these 4 pieces and it is the kuryakyn extended brake arm.

Last edited:

repsol69

Site Supporter
Or you can go for something one off from Tracecave.. He's a vendor on here also... Hooked me up with these I tweeked his design to go with my wheel.. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423233278.780012.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk