Floor boards

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

shadow

naw dude thats why i asked, just want to know.

Thats why there are so many options out there cause everyone has different taste. Just my opinion if you put them on front and passenger they would be twice as fugly!lol just messin with ya!

FSTBGR

I guess if u have a transformer bike it would look cool.....other than that it would go in scrap metal bin

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

thecort

New Battistini stuff. I really like their shifter & brake pedals...I may be changing

Tap it!

think you should ask Trace about a pair... I am designing a set of long boards for him now to see if he likes the design... I mean, Oooops, dont think I was supposed to say anything...

FSTBGR

Yeah wasnt bein rude.....just makin a funny.....everyone one is unique with their own view of whats cool...im sure some people think my mx bars on my bike are gay......i love em...all that matters....

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

D Mo

I, uh, must agree, ugly, yeah, hideous.... I just held the entire set of Black & Chrome boards, pegs, shifter set and brakes. This stuff is amazing. Just gotta find the right price point now. It looks 100000000x better in person.

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
I have seen these in person. Although I am good friend's with Carl Brouhard and sell a lot of his boards and accessories. I can say the Battistini's are beautiful. The pictures don't do them justice.

Last edited: