For 2008 and older Touring Models.

$90 shipped...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1342473234603.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1342473234603.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 144

1MOABAGGER

Hey Bill I'm new to the site I currently purchased a 08 Electra Glide Classic which I plan on doing some work to after seeing some awesome bikes on here. I just got my Vance & Hance Big Radius pipes and RSD air cleaner today and I'm not sure if I should get a pc or Fuelpak? While taking off my bags I noticed I don't Like the look of the saddlebag guards so I'm removing them but I'm still left with the front ones. Would those you have fit my bike? If so and you still have them I'm interested. By the way awesome job with the site, I'm not a big blogger but I've read a lot of informative info on here, and lets say I've been glued to the screen reading and enjoying the awesome bikes the members have posted.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Hey Bill I'm new to the site I currently purchased a 08 Electra Glide Classic which I plan on doing some work to after seeing some awesome bikes on here. I just got my Vance & Hance Big Radius pipes and RSD air cleaner today and I'm not sure if I should get a pc or Fuelpak? While taking off my bags I noticed I don't Like the look of the saddlebag guards so I'm removing them but I'm still left with the front ones. Would those you have fit my bike? If so and you still have them I'm interested. By the way awesome job with the site, I'm not a big blogger but I've read a lot of informative info on here, and lets say I've been glued to the screen reading and enjoying the awesome bikes the members have posted.

They'll fit, it really cleans up that area too.

PayPal $90 to [email protected] and put in a note saying that your buying the bag supports.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.