First!

Bocfus

One of THE 150!
Did you host the images on the site??? Looks like you did and it worked pretty well. :pride:

slothy

Balls
looks like the yaffe/lepera one for the yaffe stretched tank, its comfy for driver - uncomfy for the passenger, my woman's crotch look like it got in a fight and lost lol... when we rode up to mackinaw and back

vrog

One of THE 150!
looks like the yaffe/lepera one for the yaffe stretched tank, its comfy for driver - uncomfy for the passenger, my woman's crotch look like it got in a fight and lost lol... when we rode up to mackinaw and back
Thats just wrong! lol

stupid_rope

Resident JerkFade
Thanks guys. Its 2005 Viper Red paint.

The seat is the LePera Silhouette. LePera said they're gonna make a couple more seats this coming year to fit the Yaffe tanks

Seat

stupid_rope

Resident JerkFade
lol yeah sloth my OL already complained... and she hasnt even ridden it yet

Bill

I used to own some shit!
10-4, I am going to order the 12" shocks w/17" wheel and 4" bag. If it looks like it's going to drag I'll just have to reorder the shocks or bags.

stupid_rope

Resident JerkFade
10-4, I am going to order the 12" shocks w/17" wheel and 4" bag. If it looks like it's going to drag I'll just have to reorder the shocks or bags.
shit, with the 12" shocks and that set up, you'll be just fine. i've got 11.5" shocks, the floorboard extenders, and PM's stealth floorboards. i drag my jiffy stand but thats it...and i ride it like a crotch rocket from time to time. all other times, its like i stole it.

Latest posts