First ride on the bike today

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

AKPrice

One of THE 150!
Well guys I worked till late last night and got the bike ready and went for a ride today. I'll get pictures up tomorrow theres still snow everywhere besides most of the roads, and the spots in the road you can go around. This was my first time ever riding a harley i'v rode dirt bikes my whole life and a crotch rocket a few times but I dont think anything can touch the feeling of the harley on the open road. Got a lot of cars honking and waving and giving the rock on signs. about 10 mins into the ride it started to snow :52: they wanted to turn back and I said screw it and didnt stop and they followed (my step dad a goldwinger and brother who just bought an electra glide a few weeks ago) the snow didnt stick but damn did it feel good to be out there when know one else would. I cant wait to do it again tomorrow :29 (2):

AKPrice

One of THE 150!

There's a couple. Still quite a bit of snow around haha. I couldn't wait any longer and it was 35 degrees out

808Bagger

Bars looking good at that height. Good stuff Price! I don't know how you can ride at with that white stuff on the ground. What is that stuff anyway, looks cold...lol

Classic$98

One of THE 150!
35 feels pretty warm with snow on the ground so I can see why you'd want to get out. I've ridden when it was snowing but not with all that on the ground! Bet you were in heaven!

AKPrice

One of THE 150!
It wasnt so bad I like snow. Iv raced snowcross for a while so im pretty use to it. I'm going to try and get back out tonight but the weather isnt looking so great.

AKPrice

One of THE 150!
It snowed again today so I didnt go back out suppose to be ok sunday though so ill try then

88 Paladin

Cool Bro. People dont think Snow and Arizona can be used in the same sentence. Actually we can get quite a bit in the High Country,expecting some tonight and then it will be back into the 70s next week and gonna take a ride over to LA.
Know the feeling, as long as it's not on the road Ill get out in upper 30 degrees.

Latest posts