Finished Sinister Ind Tanks Covers

• Help support Chopped Baggers :
N

Nautical Customs

thanks, can't wait to see it try to talk my customer into that one u got no bits

celticking05

I just got mine yesterday putting it on seems to be the easy part although since it is going onto a 04 Road King measuring to cut the 2 holes for the fuel guage and fuel may be a little tricky

HawgSwag26

Site Supporter
Any way someone can give me the length of the dash kit that comes with this tank. Since I have a road king im trying to find a dash that will fit the sinister tank kit.

thecort

Any way someone can give me the length of the dash kit that comes with this tank. Since I have a road king im trying to find a dash that will fit the sinister tank kit.

If you're somewhat handy you can modify almost any dash you like to fit. Fiberglass is your friend. It's not hard at all if you take your time. Just my .02

Tap it!

N

Nautical Customs

you can fit a stock one on it. You'll have to mod your seat to make it look right. Ill post a pick of one we did.

HawgSwag26

Site Supporter
This is what I plan on using its 19.25" long and I believe it should be just right. I might have to trim a little but I think it will work
DASH-CAS4-002.jpg

Latest posts