Finished for now...

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Chopper 918

Here are a few pics of my 2009 Street Glide. I went with a 21 front 17 rear Primitive wheel from Hog Pro, Renegade Hidden Front Axle, Bad Dad rear fender and stretched bags, PM Latches, Vance & Hines Dresser Duals with CFR mufflers, and Sinister Wicked Street Glide Bars with PM grips and Yaffe Mirrors. After seeing all of the sick bikes on here with the 26's and what not, I kind of wished I would have went that route but that requires a whole bunch more $$$ and something I can always do later.

photo 2.jpg

photo 3.jpg

Bike 1.jpg

photo 4.jpg

photo 5.jpg

Last edited:

Chopper 918

I'm thinking of adding the Cyclesmith extended length banana floorboards and PM shifter and rear brake pedal. Does anyone know if those boards will fit with the stock crash bar?

Last edited:

Chopper 918

Looks great! How are you liking your exhaust set up? I like those CFR's.

The exhaust is great! It has a nice yet loud low rumble to it. Kind of like a muscle car. I went from Rinehart Slip-ons with stock header pipes, heavy breather and race tuner and so far, haven't needed to re-tune. Thinking of adding the ThunderMax EFI to make sure I'm getting the most out of the engine. I've heard nothing but great things about them. Maybe someone else can chime in on that.

Bagged64

I'm thinking of adding the Cyclesmith extended length banana floorboards and PM shifter and rear brake pedal. Does anyone know if those boards will fit with the stock crash bar?

Here is a picture from their website.

Chopper 918

After riding around a bit and going through some sharp corners, I couldn't help but wonder how far I could lean over without the bags scraping. Does anyone know if 4" bags will scrape before the stock floorboards will?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
After riding around a bit and going through some sharp corners, I couldn't help but wonder how far I could lean over without the bags scraping. Does anyone know if 4" bags will scrape before the stock floorboards will?

Usually they will.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk