• Hello there Guest! Welcome to ChoppedBaggers.com, why not introduce yourself to the group in the Introduction forum, click here!

Finally got the NUTS to go 26

Toxtreme

Word on the street is ur rode a turbo bike and your ordering one. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FRANKIE WALLNUTS

Hows everyone doing!!!!????? Just jumped on to see whats what and see whats poppin. Any OG’s left on the forum??!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FRANKIE WALLNUTS

did u buy a turbo Fankie
Hahahah no sir. I sold my Streetglide. Picked up just a rider. Wanted to have a fast nimble light bike to beat on. Went for a Dyna lowrider S. I really want another bagger again. I will definitely be going back to a touring bike in the next year.

XXHDXX

X rated Harley Davidson
Been following you on IG, looks like you've been doing a lot of business in your paint shop. Congrats!

repsol69

Site Supporter
Hows everyone doing!!!!????? Just jumped on to see whats what and see whats poppin. Any OG’s left on the forum??!!!

What’s up Frankie? I still pop in here from time to time still rolling the 23â€. Lol but just changed up the front fender from a wrap to a B’Cool combo...

Last edited:

FRANKIE WALLNUTS

Nice to see you guys are still at it!! Lifes been crazy. Trying to get back on a touring bike for sure. Xxhdxx , Torch, Rep!!!! Nice to hear from u guys. Rep that bikes Mint!! Looks beautiful man. I miss bags , Stupid Dyna lol. I want a road king but i know i will miss gauges and a radio in my face if i go that route. Id like to try and RG but idk. Part of me still does not like that fairing. That new RK in flat silver is bonkers. Im on the fence guys lol.

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Buy it!! Stop talking and buy it.. lol..

Hope allswell!

FRANKIE WALLNUTS

Buy it!! Stop talking and buy it.. lol..

Hope allswell!

Hahahah exactly!!! All is good Marc hope your doing the same brother. Any builds on the bench? Or in the brain?

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Hahahah exactly!!! All is good Marc hope your doing the same brother. Any builds on the bench? Or in the brain?

Great to hear! Just fixing bikes now.. no custom work going on here at my shop. Lots happening at hhi.. few new things hitting soon.

I’m actually kinda bored..

Latest posts