Fat Baggers Inc

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Does anyone have any info on FBI? Have they gone out of business? I placed an order 6-6-12 and got an email thanking me for my order and thats it. Several phone calls and e-mails unanswered! Have I just thrown $268 out the window?

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Well they are failing me! I ordered a tourpack rack the 6th and was told it would ship in a week. They have my money and I have no part!

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
They don't communicate much. They responded quickly when I did finally get somebody on the phone. They were busy as hell in November, I imagine they are totally swamped right now.

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
I clicked on the link in my email I got from them to "check on my order"......It was a link to a fat farm!! That got me concerned!!

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
I'm trying to get my money back so you can go ahead and add it to your list! Filed a dispute with paypal

N

Nautical Customs

you should have ordered it from us Ill try to get u a direct contact number

Wanna Ride

Does anyone have any info on FBI? Have they gone out of business? I placed an order 6-6-12 and got an email thanking me for my order and thats it. Several phone calls and e-mails unanswered! Have I just thrown $268 out the window?
They had their tractor-trailer display, and several bikes at J&P's Open House last weekend, so I'm guessing they're still around building repetitive, "custom" bikes.

I've had a couple deals with them that we're unimpressive, so I took them off my personal, "preferred vendor" list. Kinda' funny story... Last year at J&P's open house, I had some questions about their flush axle kit. Dipshit in their display knew nothing about it, and even worse, he thought I was as clueless as him and he tried bullshitting me. Decided right then I was best to buy elsewhere. It's ok to say, " I'm not sure, let me get someone else to help you, or we can call you later when someone more-knowledgeable is available". But when they flat-out try to BS you... It's a sign of bad customer service, and questionable ethics. My dad ain't rich and I didn't win the lottery, so I'll be cautious when I open my wallet.

Sorry about the rant.

Last edited:

LARGECARTRANSPORT

i ordered a shorty windshield earlier this month....good price and qwik shipping. The BAD was that it was supposed to be free shipping but I was charged for it anyway. I cant get anyone to return a phone call or an email.,...so SCREW EM...there are plenty of other GREAT vendors on here that are willing to take my money.

Wanna Ride

i ordered a shorty windshield earlier this month....good price and qwik shipping. The BAD was that it was supposed to be free shipping but I was charged for it anyway. I cant get anyone to return a phone call or an email.,...so SCREW EM...there are plenty of other GREAT vendors on here that are willing to take my money.
Starting to see a pattern here...

thecort

Sucks to hear that about them. Their rear fender was one of my original choices. Glad I went a different direction.

Tap it!

coolerman69

One of THE 150!
Well word travels fast!!! Got a call from Shawn at FBI yesterday saying how sorry they were for the delay. Dont know if he caught wind of this thread or the fact that I complained to paypal got his attention but nevertheless my part is shipped!

thecort

Well word travels fast!!! Got a call from Shawn at FBI yesterday saying how sorry they were for the delay. Dont know if he caught wind of this thread or the fact that I complained to paypal got his attention but nevertheless my part is shipped!

Squeakiest wheel gets the grease!

Tap it!