Fall is here

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Marc

""The Chopped Baggers Guy""
Gonna start cutting firewood this week, get ready for the cold weather!!

Need to keep my shop warm for this winter tare down.. I think it's gonna be a long hard winter!

I can wait until spring! I hope we have a new president so business will pick up!

Baddd bagger

Moderator and Buddy.
Yeah I love fall I've got almost 6 cords of would stacked for my house stove, I have a feeling it's gonna be a cold winter

Ride it like you stole it!

keebee

Wish it was here still hitting upper 90's. This week supposed to cool off a bit and be in the lower 90's. I do miss the smell of burning firewood in the winter.

thecort

Best time if the year! Great riding weather & hunting season begins!!!

Tap it!

T

Thomason Performance

Looks like it will be a snowy winter up here. The yard is already almost covered with acorns. When the acorns drop like that going into the fall, it usually means the snow is gonna drop like that in the winter! Old tale I heard up here years ago, but it's never been wrong.

LuckyOnes

All you cats got it easy. Up here in Canada we are prepping for the cold. $400 a month heating bills, plus firewood.
Either way my favorite rides are when its cold and there are only a few die hards out there wearing hoodies and leather, facemasks, long john under their jeans and probably teo pairs of gloves.

B

Opunui

yea i am like the the rest of you guys. cant wait for fall which means 20' faces on the north shore waves.absolutely the best time of year.

LuckyOnes

yea i am like the the rest of you guys. cant wait for fall which means 20' faces on the north shore waves.absolutely the best time of year.

Yeah no doubt. I hit the north shore last year just to see those waves... Their power is unimaginable. Mosdef worth the trip. Cant wait to do it again...