Extreme RG Makeover

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

lowdog

One of THE 150!
Well the time has come. The bike has been torn down now for a few months and its time to fab.
Well my painter/fab guy Randy @ Psycolorgy has my RG and after a few trips up to Wisconsin to lay out the bike and discuss what we were gonna do its time to stop talkin and get to work.

Here is the short list of parts:

Bags are Top Shop with no cut outs
Tunes are gonna be Focal supplied by Soundzinstall

Yup thats it no fenders tank or whatever. We are gonna make all the parts one off using all the stock parts.
I am gonna stick with the 21 up front. I had to draw the line somewhere and that was it. I am sure I will have lots of questions as time goes by.

pic of the bike B4

Attachments

• IMG_1489_1.JPG
    IMG_1489_1.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,203
  • IMG_1500_1.JPG
    IMG_1500_1.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,233
  • IMG_1544.JPG
    IMG_1544.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,219
  • IMG_1545.jpg
    IMG_1545.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 1,202

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I think a stretched stock tank can look VERY good when done right. Good luck and props to you for going out of the box a little!

lowdog

One of THE 150!
I think a stretched stock tank can look VERY good when done right. Good luck and props to you for going out of the box a little!

Not saying it wont have a stretched tank or rear fender for that matter, it will all be modified stock parts I guess is what I shoulda said.

lowdog

One of THE 150!
Here is a pic of the gas cap I am gonna use. The bike overall is gonna have more of an industrial look to it. Cant wait till shes done

Attachments

• IMG_1549.JPG
    IMG_1549.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,167
  • IMG_1550.JPG
    IMG_1550.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,171

lowdog

One of THE 150!
Speaker grills going out to powder coater tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_1557.JPG
    IMG_1557.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 485
  • IMG_1558.JPG
    IMG_1558.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 491

Wanna Ride

I'd really love to register to that site, and I tried, but this part, keeps preventing me from completing the registration:
"In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic."

The only thing there, is the following info (all characters in white), in a red box, there's nothing else to click on, or in. WTF?!
"domain / ckey mismatch (sjqRtcbrPEX0SpK4uG.MGxrYVYjA4HCP)"

I don't see a box to to enter, and what answer is it referring to? My screen must not look like it's supposed to or something. Shit like this is aggravating as hell. Looks like a cool forum.

lowdog

One of THE 150!
I'd really love to register to that site, and I tried, but this part, keeps preventing me from completing the registration:
"In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic."

The only thing there, is the following info (all characters in white), in a red box, there's nothing else to click on, or in. WTF?!
"domain / ckey mismatch (sjqRtcbrPEX0SpK4uG.MGxrYVYjA4HCP)"

I don't see a box to to enter, and what answer is it referring to? My screen must not look like it's supposed to or something. Shit like this is aggravating as hell. Looks like a cool forum.

pm me your email and I will pass it on to the admin and see if they can fix it for ya.

lowdog

One of THE 150!
I got my Focal speakers and arc amp yesterday. I also shit canned the wives hogtunes and installed the level 1 system in her SG. Holy fawkin shit what an improvement it rocks!!! I should have more pics this week did not have much time this week to do anything.

Attachments

• IMG_1559.JPG
    IMG_1559.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 408

thecort

I got my Focal speakers and arc amp yesterday. I also shit canned the wives hogtunes and installed the level 1 system in her SG. Holy fawkin shit what an improvement it rocks!!! I should have more pics this week did not have much time this week to do anything.

Were those speakers replacing stock or aftermarket speakers?

Tap it!