Extending bags

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Did you stretch a set of stretched bags? Looks awesome, wish I had the skills...

Baddbagger

The bags and fender are from "California bagger" here in Bakersfield. They were already stretched bags but I wanted them to sit lower. I sectioned them and added 2 1/2". One thing surprised me was how thick California bagger makes them. Very nice quality.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I always wondered what a sectioned FL fender would look like on a 23".

I think it is going to be perfect!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

WFO-SG

Banned
Id like to see how the rear looks with an exhaust. Now with the 4 1/2 in bags the exhaust is set perfect. Now you add 2 inches I think you said and the exhaust is going to be set high. Like to see what it looks like. I'm sure you did something with it

WFO-SG

Banned
Those look amazing. Great work. Can you do my baddad bags and fender lol?

No really. How much? I'll pay for labor, shipping, material, etc

Last edited:

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Man, that looks great! I've been debating whether to stretch my existing bags/fender or just buy another set. Too big of a project for me to learn on. The painter who had to fix my tank overlays already told me I'm not allowed to do bodywork ever again.

Baddbagger

Thanks, i appreciate the comments. I'm kinda just learning as I go. Im not afraid of messing my own bags up if it didnt work out, but messing someone elses bags up I couldn't handle. Lol.

WFO-SG

Banned
I highly doubt that. I paid $65 for all my stuff to be shipped from Baddad. To Cali would be a little more but nothing like extending more, and repainting.

But I do love my bags. Yours are very nice too. Looks very good. Can't wait to see the rest of the bike all done

Baddbagger

It's nice to start with a good base. I used California Baggers tank, side covers, bags, rear fender, and just modified from those parts for a different one off style.