Exhaust?

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Sridinlow

so i have a 04 electra glide 88" with a stage 2 kit i have a Super Trapp 2 into 1 and i have a set of screaming eagle sittin in the shed.....Guy at harley said to leave the 2 into 1 on because ill lose alot of torque is this true? it sounds good and the bike hauls ass but i like the look of two pipes. Should i leave it or use the other pipes?

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
...leave the 2 into 1 on because ill lose alot of torque is this true?

The current popular opinion seems to be yes; 2:1 = better torque. There are dyno plots that back this up but I also think it depends on how hard you ride. If you're on it all the time, you're gonna want the torque... Ghost pipes are yet another expensive piece of hardware but I can't sleep at night if things aren't symmetric...

Sridinlow

The current popular opinion seems to be yes; 2:1 = better torque. There are dyno plots that back this up but I also think it depends on how hard you ride. If you're on it all the time, you're gonna want the torque... Ghost pipes are yet another expensive piece of hardware but I can't sleep at night if things aren't symmetric...

haha...im glad im not the only one.