Exhaust the dumps in front of the bags...

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Let's get some feedback of all the exhaust systems that dump in front of the bags. Pics would be EXTREMELY helpful also.

Thanks!

thecort

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346535143.562570.jpg

I like em. One complaint... they kick up too much dust on the back of my bags & fender.

Tap it!

11FLTRX103

I love mine I don't ride in dirt to often so I it blowing dust really doesn't bother me....my dad bitches about em tho when we ride together

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1346560397453.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1346560397453.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 425

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
I love mine I don't ride in dirt to often so I it blowing dust really doesn't bother me....my dad bitches about em tho when we ride together

Those are some loud mo-fos... I always pee a little when my buddy gets on it next to me with these...

Trevor

Site Supporter
Get akrapovic...prolly what I would get if I'd do it all over again. Love my V&H though

Opunui

Bill I like that exhaust to. If I wasn't running Yaffes I would be running Shopes? Plus if you run the Tmax tuner insure you have enough clearance for your extended O2 sensors. There a bit longer.

Last edited:

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Bill I like that exhaust to. If I wasn't running Yaffes I would be running Shopes? Plus if you run the Tmax tuner insure you have enough clearance for your extended O2 sensors. There a bit longer.

I am going to run the less expensive PC V on this one.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts