Enclosed trailers

shadow

I have the condor and it worked great untill i put my 26" wheel with a Fatkatz FL fender.Had to remove the rear section of the condor so it wouldn't hit my fender.Has anyone cut that section down so just the bottom of the rear cradle will work with a FL type fender?I still use the condor when needed but just the front section with tie downs and e track.

superglide

I have the condor and it worked great untill i put my 26" wheel with a Fatkatz FL fender.Had to remove the rear section of the condor so it wouldn't hit my fender.Has anyone cut that section down so just the bottom of the rear cradle will work with a FL type fender?I still use the condor when needed but just the front section with tie downs and e track.
I was wondering bout that. I have the same fender.

OutlawBagger

Vendor
Condor has a piece that fits the fl fender with either a 23 or 26. We tried them out in myrtle beach. Both our fl fenders sit low in the back.

Ken

Outlaw Custom Baggers

jerzee_tek

Site Supporter
Im assuming the Biker Bar mounts with nuts and bolts to the trailer?

I also use the e-track system in my trailer with clip rings. For most bikes I used a wheel chock and then strapped it down. My low FL fender also wont work with the wheel chock. The Biker Bar seems like a good way to go.

DirtyDan

Those biker bars are the shit man. Saw them at Full Throttle last year in person. Only thing I would like to see or be assured about is the clamp on the frame. Should be a way to make sure it stays where you put it when clamped.

jerzee_tek

Site Supporter
I just have regular e track strips screwed into the wood. Been that way since 2012 with no issue. The plates are a good added security.