Enclosed trailers

matt14glide

I just got a trailer for long hauls what do you guys use in yours? Etrack? Chocks? Has anyone used the etrack plates vs the strips? Tryin to set it up for 2 bikes mainly but use for storage when I'm not riding. Might be a post for this I just haven't been able to find it.

XXHDXX

X rated Harley Davidson
I have 2 trailers. A 7x14 for two bikes and a 6x10 for one. I have e-track for both of them and love it. I also use wheel chocks. I've been from VA to FL several times and have never had a problem. The e-track works great because you can choose different tie down locations depending on the bikes/cargo that you are hauling.

RickieRockStar

I put down some nice commercial carpet with e track in my 7x16 when I was racing. Just put a rubber mat or something under the bike for a leak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RickieRockStar

Also Harley has some nice ratchet straps and soft ties with lamb fleece Type padding won't scratch ur stuff during transport

RickieRockStar

Not sure how well it work with big wheels only because of the fenders

XXHDXX

X rated Harley Davidson
I have a black widow wheel chock ($99) and another one I got from ebay ($55). I modified the one to fit my 26" wheel.
motorcycle-trailer-chock.jpg
9605933.jpg

Torch

Site Supporter
I have 2 of these Chocks from Harbor Freight (HERE) and they are stout and a great price ($59.99).

Last edited:

Latest posts