email notifications delayed

slothy

Balls
i noticed my my emails notifications for threads i post in (instant subscription), sometimes comes hours or even after i post to a reply after i posted originally.

this includes pm notifications emails also.

Last edited:

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Me too, I honestly don't know what I can do about it. I'll have to do some digging and let you know.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Has anyone noticed an improvement in the last 2-3 days? I made a change to the way things are batched but I don't know if I made it better or worse.

Feedback needed...

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Made another change to the system, let me know in a few days what you think.

Chops603

One of THE 150!
I have never got an e-mail from the site. Not even for conformation or anything. So I didn't know a notification problem was existent. :p

Bill

I used to own some shit!
While I am waiting on some help from people more in the know, add [email protected] to your email contacts to try and keep the messages from going to spam.

If you have a spam/junk folder look in there and see if there are a bunch of messages from ChoppedBaggers.com If there are please let me know who you use for email "aol, yahoo, gmail, etc"

slothy

Balls
ya, so this morning i had like 12 emails lol all from yesterday - not very instand - prob a config in the phpsend mail crap - looking up every mx record or some shit like that...

Latest posts