Easyriders Show, Charlotte, NC

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

stupid_rope

Resident JerkFade
Come on out guys, I'll have the Red Sled in the show!

Chad263

One of THE 150!
good luck dude. I saw some stuff on ur bike on the other forum. Did you get it running right and everything else fixed?? I'd like to go and check one out i have a feeling my bike won't be done to bring it

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I may be able to make this. Are you guys camping, getting a hotel, or just staying for a day?

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Whoever goes, be sure to spread the word on www.choppedbaggers.com

If the booth rental wasn't $375 I might would go as a Vendor. "ChoppedBaggers.com" just can't afford it yet.

stupid_rope

Resident JerkFade
We're going to get a hotel. I dont want to be rushed through the show.

Now i gotta figure out what to park the bike on and what the display should be. Anybody got ideas?

stupid_rope

Resident JerkFade
good luck dude. I saw some stuff on ur bike on the other forum. Did you get it running right and everything else fixed?? I'd like to go and check one out i have a feeling my bike won't be done to bring it

thanks chad. yeah, i had to take it to the dealership. they replaced a few sensors and a new f-ing computer but the insurance company should be covering everything. ill post up more info when i see the tech's sheet. it's running great, i pick it up when i get back into town this week. i'l be installing andrews 48H cams right before the show if i have time.

Bill

I used to own some shit!
I should be going as well. We need to set up a meeting time/place so I can meet some of you guys.

bgtrck

One of THE 150!
I went a couple of years ago stayed at the OMNI. It was walking distance to the show. Can't remember how much i paid for the room.

CamtechCustom

One of THE 150!
Camtech will be present and set up inside. Look for our wrapped 48 ft trailer. We will have 8 or 10 bikes on display as well as parts on display etc. Come see us!

Latest posts