East coast Neck cut options

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Bigmoneycloser

Site Supporter
Hello everyone,
I am new to the site. I am planning project to start this winter. I am not 100% yet if it wll be a street glide or road glide and I have not decided if it will be a 26 or a 30.
With that said, I am in NJ and I am looking for a top quality shop that can cut and stretch/rake my bike?
Also any opinions on a 30 vs 26, other than just money?
Also with the neck cut, I was told it should be done in a frame jig, it looks like most people are not using a jig, any opinions on this would be great also....
The closer to NJ the better, don't want to waste $1000+ on shipping, if I don't have too.
Thanks

Opunui

No frame jig here..but it's extremely important to have reference points and check them frequently etc.
The HHI rake kit and trees are a no brainer.i clamped and clamped and double checked my reference points then tacked it solid before heli- arching in 1" stitches. Once I was happy and checked again I production welded it. Came out straight as an arrow.

Last edited:

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Carry it to Audiowerks "Extreme Vender here."

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

vrog

One of THE 150!
I see you found this place! I think you should dig deep and buy mine, you know you want it.

In all seriousness I'm gonna be heading to camtech in a month or so and if you want I could pick yours up on the way.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Latest posts