Drop seat or not

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

BigChief

Does anyone have any picture of their bike with before and after drop seat conversion, and opinions on difference.
Thanks. Still trying to figure out in my quest to modify a SG, could I do without the dropseat, or maybe do a later date conversion. After looking at cost of parts, cost is adding up quick, so I am trying to priortize to get the most for the dollars..

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Drop seat... totally worth it... chicks dig it... just don't be married with kids, otherwise its blueballs...

BigChief

When buying a drop seat, if I am doign the extended gas tank do you need the FBI side panels or do you use the side panels that go with the gas tank? Also what about the FBI seat, is that the same issue?
Thanks

BigChief

Custom seat.
FBI with stretched tank
Body kit with side panels camtech for FBI camtech seat

Sorry just trying to get some clarification on what you are saying.
If I go with FBI drop seat kit, camtech makes the body panel and seat to match the gas tank to flow with the FBI kit, or I will I still need a custom seat from someones else?

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Sorry just trying to get some clarification on what you are saying.
If I go with FBI drop seat kit, camtech makes the body panel and seat to match the gas tank to flow with the FBI kit, or I will I still need a custom seat from someones else?

FBI side panels and seats are designed for a stock HD tank. If you are going to go with a different tank or overlays, don't buy the FBI seat or side panels.

Latest posts