Drop seat kit

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

BigChief

Trying to reseasrch information on drop seat kits. Who sells the drop seat kits, when you use a drop seat kit do you use the stock seat, or if you need a new seat, can you still have a passenger?

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
FBI makes the drop seat kit

you need a new seat and they sell the seat or you can do a camtech kit and use their seat and body kit

yes you can have a passenger

Deeganstata

Vendor
there are a few kits. I have used two of them. I wont use anything but FBI's kit. You need a new seat with the kit. yep just do a two-up seat

Bill

I used to own some shit!
there are a few kits. I have used two of them. I wont use anything but FBI's kit. You need a new seat with the kit. yep just do a two-up seat

You didn't like Bikers Choice? What was the problem?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

DAPERFORMANCE

Extreme Vendor
The side cover mounts diff we just found out so u have to use there gay side covers. Can't use cam tech

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Bill

I used to own some shit!
The side cover mounts diff we just found out so u have to use there gay side covers. Can't use cam tech<br />
<br />
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2
That sucks...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

yardsale

Up in da one fiddy...
Trying to reseasrch information on drop seat kits. Who sells the drop seat kits, when you use a drop seat kit do you use the stock seat, or if you need a new seat, can you still have a passenger?

The wiffy and I rode four hours last weekend with the FBI drop seat and Camtech seat. She says it was comfortable the whole trip. Had the razor pak on for back support though... My wife is on the smallish side and we noticed that there isn't a lot of room. "Healthier" booties like those posted in the man room might have some issues.