Downtown Baggers

Bill

I used to own some shit!
Call me crazy but I LOVE that Green Bike!!!

You need to get them on here to share more!!!

Zach

Site Supporter
Both bikes are great. I really like the seat on that green bike. I'm thinking of having my stocker re-built by Mean City Cycles in a similar style.

Zach

InMotionJosh

One of THE 150!
Yeah, the green bike is really nice. The paint is much more amazing in person, its painted with the PPG Vibrance collection. Has alot of pearl or flake in it.

sutsut70

Site Supporter
Both bikes are great. I really like the seat on that green bike. I'm thinking of having my stocker re-built by Mean City Cycles in a similar style.

Zach
I'm picking my seat up from Mean City Cycles tomorrow. They do great work with seats over there.

BLACKIZZLE

Site Supporter
Very nice bikes! What's up with the front fender on the blue RG? Does it level out with air ride?

Tap that [email protected]#!

It looks like the bike is raked our more then the normal kit so thats why that fender isnt parallel to the ground. Im with you, it doesnt look quite right but its still a kickass bike. it has a good stance to it.

thecort

It looks like the bike is raked our more then the normal kit so thats why that fender isnt parallel to the ground. Im with you, it doesnt look quite right but its still a kickass bike. it has a good stance to it.
You're right, it is a kick-ass looking bike. That front fender keeps jumping out at me though lol

Tap that [email protected]#!

Latest posts