Double Din splash cover.

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
Finally got a chance to make a jig to produce a splash cover for our double din inner fairing. This simple design help's keep water off of the radio face. $30 plus shipping.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384363358.121516.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384363375.287068.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384363515.714325.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
I'm not sure. I haven't tried. Send me the dimension's of the outside where my cover goes over and I can check. It might be close you could just heat up the cover to get it to where you need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanna Ride

Nice work on that, it looks good.

To the guys inquiring about the other fairings - most people don't know it, but polycarbonate (Lexan, Tuffax, etc) can be cold bent, in a sheet metal break. The best way to cut it, is with the factory protective sheet still intact. Trace out your pattern, and use a fine-tooth blade in your jig saw. Just don't push the saw too fast, and deburring is easy with a deburring tool and belt sander. If drilling holes in it, just use fast speed and low feed. So spin your drill fast, and push slow. Pre-drill and step up incrementally. It'll make nice, clean holes with no spidering. Pretty cool trick is to paint the backside to match your bike, or you can just leave it clear. Make a paperboard template first, and you can easily make one in under an hour, just be sure to NOT use acrylic (plexiglass). It is worthless for these kind of projects.

Big Evil

Site Supporter
the Audiowerks splash cover fits perfect, and once you set the suction cups, its there till you remove it.
No worries about this thing falling off while riding.
Have not tried it in the rain yet, I try to stay dry as possible when I can.....

Audiowerks Custom Cycles

Extreme Vendor
How much for 3 of them ? Can you make them tinted or smoked?

Sent from my SGH-M819N using Tapatalk
I could see about getting smoked material. Making the jig is the most time consuming part. I'd say in the neighborhood of $25-30. I wouldn't be able to make anything for a few weeks I'm straight out right now.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Latest posts