Dollar drops dead!

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

780Canadianbagger

It was .90 this morning ! Hopefully venders will help us canada boy and girl out, somehow, like free shipping or something lol , I know I know but just saying it would be nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12ultraclassic

I spend as little as I have to with enough cushion to take a month off or two, no vacation just take off. The dollar will continue to go down and the population will continue to increase....see the problem?

BaggerCam

Yeah man, I'm looking at doing my stretched rear end and 23" front end in the next couple months.

It's going to hurt a lot more now!

stillflyin

I'll still buy from the states.....after all said and done it is still cheaper than the stealer charge us here in canada to what it will cost in the states and shipped

BaggerCam

Yeah, I brought my bike to Native Customs in MI. Now I can just pick up all my stuff when I pick up the bike and save on shipping and duty.

LuckyOnes

Yeah, I brought my bike to Native Customs in MI. Now I can just pick up all my stuff when I pick up the bike and save on shipping and duty.
God idea. unfortunately over here on the west coast we dont have anybody close that I could ride to.
I ship to washington and drive my parts across most of the time.

Roadhamr

i heard the same that the CAD would be at .80 soon against the US dollar. i am done buying for now but i know a pile of guys who are not. i hope that some of the parts importers have made sure they have stock adjusted as the domestic demand will be increasing for sure.

Latest posts