Do you have CFR? Questions need answered please.

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

Crazyredneck

Hey for all you with CFR slips:

How much did you pay and where?
Do you have a fuel pak or other remapper?
Do you need to remap?
If yes what do you suggest?
How much do you love them?

For my 12 RG*
Thanks

fame2

One of THE 150!
I got my CFR's from this place:http://www.ironacesspeedshop.com/pr...p-ons/cfr-motorcycles-flh-slip-on-exhaust.cfm

I paid $633 for them...I did a 107" in my bike so I use a Thundermax for a tuner. I love the sound of the CFR's...shit is a loud deep rumble...everyone says they can here me coming...as far as performance, i really don't have anything to compare them to and my bike hasn't been on a dyno yet...most people with the CFR's love em bro

Colin1966

I just came across this thread.

I have had the CFR slip-ons on my 05 Road King 88" and I found they hurt performance a little on the low end, had the knock-offs & legit, same with both.

To be honest they sounds great for short runs around town and ya peeps did hear me coming, but I found on longer runs they were a little tiring as the drone drove me nucken futs, that just my opinion, like fame2 & lots of others like them.

as for fuel management, YES
I used the PC-V when I had the CFR's
I would suggest the TTS and getting the bike tuned.
If you just want to try them check ebay as there are fake/knock off CFR's

I now have the MGS true duals and they are the best exhaust I have had or heard on any Harley & lost NO power as I had with other TD's in the past.
when I twist the throttle you hear me coming but I can also hear the tunes as I ride @ hwy speeds.

Thanxs for the heads up on this site fame2, great info here bro.
:cheers2:

Colin

Crazyredneck

I got them and I love them. I felt a little power loss going from rhinhart 3.5. But the sound is unbeatable.

ChoppedRoadie

Site Supporter
My wife's got a set on her '10 FLHXXX trike. Welded in some small home made torque cones in the pipes just where the mufflers attaches and seems to pull really hard on the bottom. She does however have 107", 10.75:1 compression, Woods cams and PowerCommander V with autotune. Very deep & loud. Much deeper & louder than the Thunderheader cones that she had prior to these. Sounds so good when she shoots by me at 80 mph on the gas. Just do it, one of the hidden exhaust treasures out there.

Latest posts