Devils Ride

• Help support Chopped Baggers :

bagdaddy09

I DVRd it gonna give it a shot, but I'm guessing I won't stick with it. Like the Moonshine show, its mostly fake, and edited to make it look more dramatic than it is. If the guys were doing something that illegal, they wouldn't want it filmed.

Peterod45

I taped and watched it. I really wanted to like it, and maybe it'll grow on me. But I thought it was bogus. It's like a reality-based Sons of Anarchy. But at least we know Sons is fiction. Based on future episodes, it looks like they're gonna add some drama, but nothing you or I couldn't write.....we'll see.

Question. After you've watched. Why was there a camera man filming the ol ladies at a cafe? Which prompted the prospect to get in a fight with him. Sure looked like a poor attempt at some kind of violence to spice up the show.

Baddbagger

Wasn't too impressed either. If deadliest catch wasn't played next to it, it would be easy to forget it's on. Tired of all these motorcycle shows (American chopper) that are more like a soap opera.

Bagged64

Watched it and even some of the stuff they were saying sounded like someone else wrote it for them and for what happened to the structure be on the very first episode sounds pretty sketchy. I'll watch next week, maybe it will turn into a comedy.

SOCALLOWBOY

One of my guys was in the club and quit. Said they all started acting like gangsters when they started filming. Saw them downtown SD one night and they were getting in a fight with some random guy while they were filming and I thought wow now they do think their tough guys only for the director to yell "CUT" and the random guy they were fight turned out to be an actor. LAME....

Bill

I used to own some shit!
One of my guys was in the club and quit. Said they all started acting like gangsters when they started filming. Saw them downtown SD one night and they were getting in a fight with some random guy while they were filming and I thought wow now they do think their tough guys only for the director to yell "CUT" and the random guy they were fight turned out to be an actor. LAME....

Lol!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

lowdog

One of THE 150!
I thought it was lame. From the fake prospect fight to the mysterious beer bottle thrown at them. Oh oh and then there was the "car that was tailing them". Turned out it wasnt. lol

thecort

Watched it last night. Seemed lame but I'll check out the next one. The "P" steps down already?! I know they say it's been 5 yrs but...the first episode?

Tap it!

thecort

Missed it

Here's a recap:
You wanna know? Join the club...blah blah blah...the young guys are going a different direction blah blah blah...we need a new clubhouse blah blah blah...are we being followed? Blah blah blah...where'd that bottle come from? Blah blah blah...I'm stepping down as P blah blah blah

I may have missed a couple of things but that's what you missed lmao!

Tap it!

Latest posts