Depraved 26" Yamaha Roadliner metric bagger build

Streetwerkz

if I could slow down in the shop to werk on it lol.
When its finished your more than welcome to stop by

Arothi

That's a hot ass. Seriously, I really like the work you did on the back end. It's nice to see come custom fabbed parts like that. Gives me some ideas for building bags instead of buying bags.

metric bagger

Saw this bike in person today. Over the top. Spoke to the guys and they are a great group with some very great talents. Look forward to working with them in the future.

Streetwerkz

Thanks, been a labor of love as we are not bike builders, the learning curve was steep.
I met a lot of great people at the show (including MetricBagger!) and saw a ton of great bikes.
Was disappointed that without notice Easyriders dropped the metric bike category from this show.

None the less I am proud of our bike and my team for all the hard werk and love that went in to our metric bagger build and knowing that our project is mostly hand made by my guys and I is the best part.
We've all put our hearts and souls in to this bike and will enjoy it VERY much!

DirtyDan

Great bike, awesome build! Too bad easyrider has thrown so many people out of that show. asshats!

Streetwerkz

A few more shots

Full candy paint job and graphics.... under the black metallic paint

Alpine Double din and Alpine type R (4) 6" mid, 4 tweeters

Custom made sheet metal coil cover

elastin750

How did you attach the fixed fairing to the frame? were there existing mounting points? did you weld on bungs? did you drill and tap the frame? if so what does that do to the frames structurally integrity?
thx

Streetwerkz

How did you attach the fixed fairing to the frame? were there existing mounting points? did you weld on bungs? did you drill and tap the frame? if so what does that do to the frames structurally integrity?
thx

I drilled and tapped 4, 3/8" x 24 holes (2 on each side) in the frame just behind the neck tube.
I have an adjuster bolt on the front of the fairing that goes to a tab on the neck to adjust the fairing up or down

I don't believe anything I did for the fairing affected the frame negatively

The one thing to remember is that while it's about 1/4" thick, it's an aluminum frame so use a torque wrench when tightening.

PAhumbug

Site Supporter
Some of the pics from when you first finished just say "photo not found" Can you repost them?

Streetwerkz

Some of the pics from when you first finished just say "photo not found" Can you repost them?
Im not sure what pics are missing, but if you click on the "missing pic" link it will take you to my photobucket account, tons of pics on there

Latest posts